CRAB POWA!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAB POWA!!!

DAMMIT KURZICKS!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quetzal Crest
Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime8/11/2014, 11:27 am by Atty

» Feathered Avicara Scalp
Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime7/28/2014, 2:15 pm by Atty

» Charr Carving
Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime7/8/2014, 10:26 pm by Atty

» Bolt of Linen
Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime7/7/2014, 11:52 pm by Atty

» Frigid Mandragor Husk
Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime7/4/2014, 9:15 pm by Atty

Most active topics
BUILD-JQ Shrine Guard
CRAB POWA's first Town
The War in Kryta
Mursaat Token
Frigid Heart
The Origin of the Fluxies (Minion Apocalypse)
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Permissions
Fetid Carapace
Herring Collector's Farm
Clan Of The Crab's Guild Page on Guild Wars Wiki
Azure Remain
The Nick List
Geode Farm
Ruby Djinn Essence
MAP of Elona
Mursaat Token

Thackery's Scavenger Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atty
Boss Crab
Atty

Thackery's Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Thackery's Scavenger Hunt   Thackery's Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime9/16/2011, 12:37 pm

Note: you must have completed A Good Deed/Wintersday Cheer and heard the subsequent 6 dialogs between Gwen and Thackery in the HoM in Eotn to gain access to this "quest"

Picnic items (Thackeray's scavenger hunt)
In exchange for providing him with items that he can use for his planned picnic, he will reward you with a Paper Wrapped Parcel (for perfect items) or a Sack of Random Junk (for merely suitable items). Also, The gift limits are per character, not per account. Each character will end up with a minimum of 4 items from Thackeray or a maximum of 4 Paper Wrapped Parcels and 12 Sacks of Random Junk.
Note: That you can get up to 3 more junk bags by offering additional sets of candles.

Primary item A=Set of Votive Candles (exchange for 3 Honeycombs from Necromancer Munne (in Sardelac Sanitarium)

Primary item B=Birthday Cupcake (Drops during Birthday Celebrations)
-OR-
Any combination of 3: Chocolate Bunny, Crème Brûlée, Pumpkin Cookie, Red Bean Cake or Slice of Pumpkin Pie

Primary item C=Drake Kabob (In exchange for 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh from Chef Lonbahn (in Kamadan)
-OR-
Any combination of 3: Bowl of Skalefin Soup, Chunk of Drake Flesh, Herring, Pahnai Salad or Truffle

Primary item D=Hard Apple Cider (Drops during Special Treats Weekend in November)
-OR-
Any combination of 3: Rice Wine, Vabbian Wine, Dwarven Ale, Eggnog, Hunters Ale or Shamrock Ale

The easiest and fastest way to do this is to use these items;
>3 Red Bean Cakes (expensive sweet is always available for sale at Factions merchants)
>3 orders of Pahnai Salad (made from easy-to-farm Iboga Petals) or 3 Bowls of Skalefin Soup (made from easy-to-farm Nightfall Skale Fins)
>3 Dwarven Ales (can be purchased from Embark Beach merchants, among other locations)
>6 Votive Candles (in exchange for 3 Honeycombs from Necromancer Munne in Sardelac Sanitarium after speaking to Keiran about candles).

NOTES
You can save time by collecting items before speaking to Thackeray in Ice Cliffs Chasms. For three of the request types, you must offer a minimum of a single perfect item or three suitable items; you must, however, bring him Votive Candles, as that item has no acceptable substitutes.

After gathering the last item, speak to Thackeray one last time to hear him say that there is one last component: "The hardest part. I still need to get the girl." Then, return to the HoM so he can speak to Gwen again, completing this task.
Back to top Go down

Thackery's Scavenger Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRAB POWA!!! :: Player vs Environment :: Eye of the North-
Jump to: