CRAB POWA!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAB POWA!!!

DAMMIT KURZICKS!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quetzal Crest
Forum Rules I_icon_minitime8/11/2014, 11:27 am by Atty

» Feathered Avicara Scalp
Forum Rules I_icon_minitime7/28/2014, 2:15 pm by Atty

» Charr Carving
Forum Rules I_icon_minitime7/8/2014, 10:26 pm by Atty

» Bolt of Linen
Forum Rules I_icon_minitime7/7/2014, 11:52 pm by Atty

» Frigid Mandragor Husk
Forum Rules I_icon_minitime7/4/2014, 9:15 pm by Atty

Most active topics
BUILD-JQ Shrine Guard
CRAB POWA's first Town
The War in Kryta
Mursaat Token
Frigid Heart
The Origin of the Fluxies (Minion Apocalypse)
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Permissions
Fetid Carapace
Herring Collector's Farm
Clan Of The Crab's Guild Page on Guild Wars Wiki
Azure Remain
The Nick List
Geode Farm
Ruby Djinn Essence
MAP of Elona
Mursaat Token

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atty
Boss Crab
Atty

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitime5/5/2011, 12:12 pm

RULE #1
Freedom of Speech

As far as what can be said here its simple:
YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT JUST
A) NO sexist remarks or outright slurs
B) NO racial slurs
C) NO anti-nationality or anti-religious remarks

Now, obviously jokes and other well intended speak are going to fall into those categories at times, and thats ok, its when people start getting offended that there's a problem. For example, and i'll use me, I'm American. And i always say that there is 1 phrase in english that everyone in the world knows even if they speak no english...Fucking Americans. Now thats a joke, does it offend me, no (it happens to be true, lol). But constant 'Amera Bashing', that might. And in all honesty i dont care if you actually are a racist, sexist, universal hater...i really dont, just keep it out the general sections and shoutbox. You can PM other members who feel as you do, it doesnt, however, have any place in the general sections and shoutbox.
On the upside you can say shit, fuck, ass, piss or whatever to your hearts content in the general sections and shoutbox. Just dont go overboard with the uber-foulness, lol, just be generally respectful.

RULE #2
Shut the Fuck Up

Dont be a fucking BEGGAR....No one likes beggars
As far as this rule goes I'm going to define begging as: asking for things without offering anything in return, or offering something that is unacceptable in return (like offering 500 gold for a 5k sword...cuz you say you are 'broke', and 'come on man i really need it'). Thats just bullshit, and yes thats begging. We all have to go out and get our cash and items and most of us do just that, and get bored out of our minds farming things like fucking feathers in Jaya Bluffs in NM.
Now things like loans and all that are acceptable because thats a personal agreement between 2 people. It isnt spammed across guild chat 50 times til someone gives you money so you just shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1