Share | 

Frosted Griffon Wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atty
Boss Crab

PostSubject: Frosted Griffon Wing   8/28/2012, 6:25 am

Not so difficult this week Smile
With respect to where Blessed Griffons actually appear in the world, this is one of a few monsters that appear in both the Prophecies campaign as well as in the Eye of the North expansion
It is all Tyria after all i guess Cool

Where to farm?
Leave from Camp Rankor going north into Snake dance. Once in Snake Dance u move to the south-west corner. For the most part it will all be Blessed Griffons, mixed in with a few Stone Summit Dolyak mesmers and Shadows, both of which can be pulled away from the Blessed Griffon groups and dealt with on their own.
All u really need to be careful of is that u don't aggro any of the Stone Summit Giant Herder groups. Their KD Monster Skill gets old fast Razz

Build Ideas
I used an SoS solo build (as i most often do), however i didn't bring Painful Bond since the Blessed Griffons have Smite Hex and will just remove it anyway, so i opted for an extra spirit to make up for the damage i lost for not having Painful Bond. I also didn't bother with Disenchantment because of this, since i wont be casting spells actually ON the Blessed Griffons (no Painful Bond) it doesn't matter that they have Spell Breaker
Exactly what skills i used was this;
>Pain
>Vampirism
>Blood Song
>Shadowsong (here this was a decent idea, they still try to melee attack after all, and Shadowsong still causes modest damage)
>Signet of Spirits (ofc)
>Spirit Light (since they aren't using conditions on you you will be able to get better self-healing with Spirit Light than Mend Body and Soul AND you can use less points in Restoration)
>Armor of Unfeeling (necessary as with any SoS solo farm vs anything above level 10)
>Summon Spirits (using your highest Luxon or Kurzick rank if u have the skill from both factions )

And that's all that needs to be said
Easy enough this week
Good Luck, Have Fun, Fast Farming and Good Gaming Smile
Atty

Frosted Griffon Wing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1