CRAB POWA!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAB POWA!!!

DAMMIT KURZICKS!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quetzal Crest
the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime8/11/2014, 11:27 am by Atty

» Feathered Avicara Scalp
the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime7/28/2014, 2:15 pm by Atty

» Charr Carving
the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime7/8/2014, 10:26 pm by Atty

» Bolt of Linen
the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime7/7/2014, 11:52 pm by Atty

» Frigid Mandragor Husk
the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime7/4/2014, 9:15 pm by Atty

Most active topics
BUILD-JQ Shrine Guard
CRAB POWA's first Town
The War in Kryta
Mursaat Token
Frigid Heart
The Origin of the Fluxies (Minion Apocalypse)
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Permissions
Fetid Carapace
Herring Collector's Farm
Clan Of The Crab's Guild Page on Guild Wars Wiki
Azure Remain
The Nick List
Geode Farm
Ruby Djinn Essence
MAP of Elona
Mursaat Token

the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atty
Boss Crab
Atty

the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish Empty
PostSubject: the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish   the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish I_icon_minitime5/5/2011, 10:47 pm

For those of u going for the Canthan Vanquisher title track there is a trick that can be used to vanquish the Tanakai Temple area by only having to kill 2 foes, here's how it works;
IF A PARTICULAR CHARACTER has just completed the Tanakai Temple mission FOR THE FIRST TIME (most likely this will be in NM) they will get the quest 'A meeting with the Emperor' from the Emperor's Voice directly after the mission.
If they have finished Factions on another character on the same account and the character that just completed the mission is level 20 they can do Hard Mode and thus can VANQUISH.
So BEFORE actually going to meet the Emperor switch to Hard Mode, then see if any alliance members want to go with u for this over just doing it with heroes and henchmen-NOTE; EACH CHARACTER ON YOUR ACCOUNT CAN ONLY EVER USE THIS TRICK ONCE-so if u are going to help out other alliance members with this trick or just friends, keep that in mind. Also if there were more than one of u that have just completed the mission for the 1st time as described above, break into separate groups and use this trick so more of your friends and allies can benefit from it.
Then take your party and go meet with the emperor in the Tanakai Temple explorable area after you meet with him DO NOT MAP OUT, if u do the trick will not work for you if you enter the area a second time at a later date.
Then move through the temple area trying to head north, eventually you will see 2 red blips on your game map, 2 Temple Guardians, they are all you need to kill to get credit for vanquishing the entire area.
Back to top Go down

the 5 minute Tanakai Temple Vanquish
Page 1 of 1