CRAB POWA!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAB POWA!!!

DAMMIT KURZICKS!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Quetzal Crest
The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime8/11/2014, 11:27 am by Atty

» Feathered Avicara Scalp
The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime7/28/2014, 2:15 pm by Atty

» Charr Carving
The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime7/8/2014, 10:26 pm by Atty

» Bolt of Linen
The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime7/7/2014, 11:52 pm by Atty

» Frigid Mandragor Husk
The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime7/4/2014, 9:15 pm by Atty

Most active topics
BUILD-JQ Shrine Guard
CRAB POWA's first Town
The War in Kryta
Mursaat Token
Frigid Heart
The Origin of the Fluxies (Minion Apocalypse)
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Permissions
Fetid Carapace
Herring Collector's Farm
Clan Of The Crab's Guild Page on Guild Wars Wiki
Azure Remain
The Nick List
Geode Farm
Ruby Djinn Essence
MAP of Elona
Mursaat Token

The Hearts of the North Quest Chain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atty
Boss Crab
Atty

The Hearts of the North Quest Chain Empty
PostSubject: The Hearts of the North Quest Chain   The Hearts of the North Quest Chain I_icon_minitime10/4/2011, 2:05 pm

NOTE: Hearts of the North is available only to characters who have completed the last quest of the War in Kryta content, The Battle for Lion's Arch and have subsequently reported the disappearance of Lt. Thackeray to Gwen in the Hall of Monuments. To begin the Hearts of the North Quests exit Eye of the North outpost into Ice Cliff Chasms and speak with the Ebon Vanguard Scout just outside, he will hint to the location of....

1) The Embedded Arrowhead can be found in Watchtower Coast (leave from Beetlerun and go North/North West). Then return to the Hall of Monuments, where Gwen will give you Keiran's Bow. Speak to Scrying Pool to initiate the first mini-mission, Auspicious Beginnings, after which you will be returned to the HoM. Then listen to Gwen's comments about what you have seen through the Scrying Pool in order to setup the next clue.

2) Look for the Tarnished Emblem next to the west portal of Majesty's Rest (the closest outpost is The Wilds and again use running skills as you can avoid the foes along the route.) Equipped with Keiran's Bow, speak to the Scrying Pool to begin A Vengeance of Blades. Wait for Gwen to say, "How could we have? I was always so busy pushing him away..." before looking for the next clue.

3) Look for the Broken Sword in Ettin's Back (leave from Ventari's Refuge and cling to the wall on your left, inevitably moving East). Equipped with Keiran's Bow, speak to the Scrying Pool to begin Shadows in the Jungle.

4) Look for the Shining Blade Cloak in Watchtower Coast (smack-dab in the middle between Beetlerun and Divinity Coast). Equipped with Keiran's Bow, speak to the Scrying Pool to begin Rise.

5) Return to the Hall to speak to Gwen to begin Reunion. Go to Anvil Rock with Gwen in your party. Accept the quest reward from Gwen in the Hall of Monuments. Rezone to the Hall of Monuments to witness Thackeray's proposal to Gwen.

6) Enter the Hall of Monuments to find Gwen planning her wedding and get the quests Norn Catering and The Wedding.
Back to top Go down

The Hearts of the North Quest Chain
Page 1 of 1